Jessica's Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Woo Hoo, A Blank Blog

An extra big thank you to Gabrielle for introducing me to some of her friends here (a bow)!

I have to say that I feel like a speck of dust in space, as I am used to the closed in community atmosphere of the Homesteadblogger... but I hope that that will change!

Anyone who happens upon this blog, you will notice how nice and empty it is... I will soon be changing that! It may take me a little while, but I WILL fix it! If anything you may check back and see how many times I have to screw up my template before I get the html under control :).

I will post more about me and fill in my profile as soon as I have some time (I'm slightly tied in knots right now).


In Him,
~*~Jessica~*~
posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 7:24 PM

6 Comments:

Welcome to blogger, Jessica! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

November 9, 2007 at 8:14 AM  

So glad that you are here, my friend! I hope you get readers. And don't worry, I had a blank blog once!

November 9, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Thanks for letting me know you moved. I do check your blog every once and awhile, but I dont get over to my homesteadblog too much.
As ALways,
Amanda

November 10, 2007 at 10:49 AM  

So glad to find your new blog...I was disappointed when I found it missing:) Glad you are back.

Connie

November 11, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

Hello Jessica
I thought I would stop by here and see what was going on. I like the yellow.. very pretty.

I also posted the Holiday Bundle, if you want to see:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Jocelyndixon/432336/

Thank you so much for helping me out with a donation!!

Blessings!
Jocelyn

November 24, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Oh, your first post, dear? : ) It doesn't look so blank : D Okay, okay, so I am looking at this post 2 years later!! 'My, my time flies!' (okay, I really don't like that song, it gets stuck in my head to easily so I say 'my my time flies when you're washing your hands and then, you do it again': ) Silly me!

I did say I was going to be reading every post : ) So be prepared!! : D

May 13, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home