Jessica's Blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello again!

I have severely neglected this blog for the past couple of weeks! I was out of town for a week visiting family, so I wasn't home for Thanksgiving. I have to say that I am very happy to be home and back to my regular schedule. :)

Hopefully I can finish getting my blog fixed up. What I thought would be some simple html to fix on the template turned out to be xhtml, not as easy to fix as I am not used to working with it. So, the most accomplishing thing I have done is change the background ( and code for the background wasn't even IN my template, I had to put that in... wanted to do a backflip when I got that one right ;))and the header. I hate the font on the header, but it isn't the easiest thing to find.... have to keep looking.


Since this is a new blog, and will be passed around to people who don't know me.... I still have to do a post "about me". Just thought I would stick in a post (and I have succeeded in making it a post about nothing) this morning to give my blog the appearance of 'not' being abandoned.

I will be back again soon enough,
blessings to all,
~*~Jessica~*~



posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 10:03 AM

3 Comments:

I leave all of html stuff to Garrett. It is such an annoyance!

November 30, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

I know what you mean! It's a real pain! lol

Oh I announced the Holiday Bundle winners, and I emailed you a few times. check your spam. ; )

Jocelyn

December 10, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

It's hard to imagine you all travelling ; ) He, he... we can't travel because of our chickens : ) Unless someone stayed here to take care of them!!

Love ya!
Michelle

May 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home