Jessica's Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

One Week Birthday

Today Evangeline is officially one week old, and an absolute sweetie! She has been dubbed 'baby bug', by me of course. Doesn't she look like one? When she was born everyone said that her hair looked blond... but I don't know, that looks awfully brown to me. It appears that she may have brown eyes to match too. That will even things out a bit, two girls with blond hair/blue eyes and two with brown hair/brown eyes.


I was sitting on the bed with her last night, and decided to play with the camera. Poor thing. I've only flashed her a million and one times since she was 1/100 of a second old.


Off to tea, just wanted to post pictures before bed...

~*~Jessica~*~

Labels:

posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 7:58 PM

4 Comments:

I love her! Wish I could hold her!

January 29, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Oh I wish you could too!!

January 29, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

So sweet! Enjoy your little sister to the fullest - she won't stay little long! =)

February 1, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Awww so sweet!!!

February 14, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home