Jessica's Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

~*Blog Award*~

I was given the Blogging With A Purpose Award by my friend Ella!

As is the custom with blog awards, you do have to pass it along to at least 5 other people. However, everyone that I myself would give the award to has already been given this award, and some more than once! So, I must stop the passing here on my blog.

Blog awards can be so nice, though I doubt that I blog enough to have that great of a blog! ;)

If I do seem to be absent for long periods of time over the next few weeks, it just means that we are working double time to get the magazine to the printers. I will be around as often as I can!

Blessings, ~*~Jessica~*~
posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 6:49 PM

1 Comments:

Congratulations on the award.

Blessings,

Connie

February 1, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home