Jessica's Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh Boy, I've Been Tagged*~

Ella has tagged me! I haven't been tagged for something in a while, so I figured why not. Though I hardly ever know what to write in these things!

So, here it goes!

1. I don't think anyone would know this, unless they were standing right in front of me staring at my head... but I have lovely scar that goes RIGHT between my eyes. I fell out of bed when I was 6 or 7 years old and split it on the bed frame. In some odd way I liked that big gash between my eyes. It was one thing that made me stand out from everyone else. In the tone of nah nah, I've got a pretty red line between my eyes and you don't! In a strange way, I still like that scar. I don't pay a lot of attention to it. In fact I hardly ever notice it, it's just there. I don't think my face would look right if it was gone!

2. My favorite drink from Starbucks is an iced Caramel Macchiato. It's practically the only thing I drink in the summer! In the winter I switch to hot ;)

3. Unlike a lot of people, I like to fly (as in fly in a plane, for those who might wonder if I mean flap my wings). I like layovers even better, that way I get to take off and land twice.

4. My favorite history based movie is
The Patriot

5. My comfort dessert is vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and crushed peanuts! If I'm really feeling low, I have to watch Pride & Prejudice with it!

6. When I'm feeling sentimental, I like to watch Sense & Sensibility.

7. I love to go for a walk when it's half sunny and half raining

8. Any and all of my friends are online, only!

Hmm, that's all I can think of! I'm passing this on to
Mrs. Connie , Lee & Emily and Jocelyn!

Blessings! ~*~Jessica~*~
posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 1:36 PM

2 Comments:

Aw, thanks for tagging me. I am glad you enjoy my writing. :) I will do the tag soon!

Your blog looks great! I am going to add you to my blog so I remember to stop by!

Love
MJ

March 15, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Yeah, I am one of those who hate takeoffs and landings!

March 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home