Jessica's Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Just Fun for Friday*~*~ To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity

This was in my email box a few weeks ago, I just kept forgeting to post it! As a commentary on some of these...

I told my brother we should try the hairdryer on the side of the road thing, he replied "If you want to get arrested, you can just go and do it by yourself". But, since he is such a loyal friend and partner in crime to me and as an offer of goodwill, he then said, "I will sit in the bushes behind you and come bail you out". No matter what, Mike can always make me laugh.

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don t use any punctuation.

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat...use a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Coworkers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

This lovely list gave me a good hard laugh... probably because I am perfectly cabable of such behavior.



~*~Jessica~*~

Labels:

posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 1:42 PM

2 Comments:

Oh man, those were FUN-EE! Thanks for the laugh!

And do you have an ad for your blog? I was wanting to put it on my ads page, and I will be adding the S@H one too!

Love
MJ

March 31, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

lol! those are *TOO* funny! : D

February 2, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home