Jessica's Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

~*Young Kindred Hearts*~

For anyone who received the Spring issue of our magazine, you have already seen that we started a pen pal column called Kindred Hearts. When we started it, we thought that we would leave it open to those ladies aged 19 or older. I wanted it to be for younger ladies as well, and we did have some requests for it! So, the column is now open to girls who are 13-18 years old, as well for those 19 or older!

Our goal is to encourage ladies, old and young, to not only correspond, but to encourage each other was well! So few young ladies know how to communicate this way, or want to for that matter. Text messaging has taken over correspondence with the younger half of the population. But for those who would like to sit down and pen a thoughtful letter, please come and join us as we share prayers, encouraging words, letters, cards, and friendship with others across the miles!

Sign up here!

We have had some wonderful submissions so far! Just remember, it is so much easier to pair you up with someone when you really do a good job writing down what your interests are! Don't be afraid, write down everything, even if it seems little... it really tells us something about you! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Would you like to link us with our graphic? Right click and save these to your computer to put on your blog or website!*







~*~Jessica~*~


Labels:

posted by ~*~Jessica~*~ at 10:21 AM

4 Comments:

Thank you for that last post !!! It is so nice to be reminded that we(my family) are not the "only ones" once in a while :) .

I also thought you would like to know that me and my sister LOVE your Seasons at home magazine.....Very encouraging!
May God bless your day !

April 16, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Thanks for stopping by Autumn! We always like to hear that people are enjoying our magazine :)

April 17, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Hi Jessica. Love your posts. Just wanted to let you know that "Mrs. Connie" (that is me) that you have down as blogs you read has changed....My new blog is www.homesteadblogger.com/forgiven

Also, love your new website...can't wait to order your magazine....I have tried before but unfortunately my dh has the Paypal account and I never remember the password...so hopefully I can set him down to do it for me....I keep hearing such great things about your magazine (and your moms);-)m that I cannot wait to be part of it also.

Blessings,

Mrs. Connie :-)

April 18, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Hello Mrs. Connie :), I was wondering what happened to your blog! I'll change the link.

We are having lots of fun with the magazine too!

April 19, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home